- Remember to bring: a gym towel, a filled bottle of water, a large towel and a pen to sign in.
If you forget your towel, we will still be hiring out clean ones, and we can sell you bottled water too for $2.
If you forget to bring water or a towel, and haven’t brought any money with you, just ask for it and pay next time.
We will have sanitised pens in case your forget to bring one. Don’t drink from our taps or fill a bottle from our taps.
- You will be asked to fill in an Emergency Contact Form that asks your G.P’s information and your emergency contact information.
- Lockers will be closed so bring your gear in a gym bag.
- All other areas will be open as normal.
- You may not attend a class unless booked for it.
- 20 people maximum in each room at any one time. 10 participants maximum each class.
We will monitor the numbers, and we have placed limits on the classes too. This is why you must book them online.
- Members should bring their own equipment where practical (like resistance bands etc).
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser. Wash your hands before and after your exercise session.
Don’t use water that is hot – just warm water is good enough.
- After using equipment, please wipe it down with wipes that we provide. Don’t use your gym towel for wiping. Remember to wipe down things like dumbbells, barbells and exercise mats too with wipes.
Lie on your large towel where you can to keep your perspiration off of the machines and equipment.
- Wipes and sanitiser will be provided.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres applies.
- If possible, bring your (charged) mobile phone with the COVIDSafe app running on it.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19, you must stay at home and self isolate until you know you are not infected. You must not attend while you await the results.
- If you are infected with COVID-19, you can not attend the centre even if you show no symptoms.
- If you have flu or cold like symptoms, stay at home instead and call your doctor for advice on whether you need to be tested. We are in flu season but you must ensure that you’re not infected.
- If you are at greater risk from COVID-19 such as being elderly, diabetic, weakened immune system etc – arrange a phone consultation (telehealth) with your doctor about your attendance. Your doctor will give you the correct advice as to whether you should attend our centre.
The Victorian state government will change things like class and room size restrictions in the future,
and we will update our Facebook page and on this website as these things change.
If you register for classes on our website, you will also be automatically added to our
email newsletter, where we will keep you updated.
29 Woods Street,
Tel: (03) 9707 2929
Fitness experts since 1988