Proof of vaccination
You will need to show proof of full vaccination to gain entry to our centre, as per the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 reopening rules.
Here is a link to the Victorian government online guide that shows you how to provide your digital vaccination certificate:
Proofs of vaccination include a COVID-19 digital certificate on your smartphone wallet or a paper-copy of your Immunisation History Statement, or an eligible proof of exemption.
We suggest doing this well before you come to the centre, and it is initially a bit fiddly to do. So we suggest preparing this well before you come in.
- Remember to bring: a gym towel, a filled bottle of water, a large towel.
If you forget your towel, we will still be hiring out clean ones, and we can sell you bottled water too for $2.
If you forget to bring water or a towel, and haven’t brought any money with you, just ask for it and pay next time.
Don’t drink from our taps or fill a bottle from our taps.
- Masks are currently required indoors. You may however remove them if you will be breathing heavily, so as to get enough air.
- You will be asked to fill in an Emergency Contact Form that asks your G.P.’s information and your emergency contact information.
- All areas will be open as normal.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm.
- Members should bring their own equipment where practical (like resistance bands etc).
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser. Wash your hands before and after your exercise session.
Don’t use water that is hot – just warm water is good enough.
- After using equipment, please wipe it down with wipes that we provide. Don’t use your gym towel for wiping. Remember to wipe down things like dumbbells, barbells and exercise mats too with wipes.
Lie on your large towel where you can to keep your perspiration off of the machines and equipment.
- Wipes and sanitiser will be provided.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres applies.
- If possible, bring your (charged) mobile phone and log in with the QR code displayed at reception.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19, you must stay at home and self isolate until you know you are not infected.
- If you are infected with COVID-19, you can not attend the centre even if you show no symptoms.
- If you have flu or cold like symptoms, stay at home instead and call your doctor for advice on whether you need to be tested.
The Victorian state government will change restrictions in the future, and we will update this website as these things change.
If you register to our email newsletter, we will keep you updated as these restrictions change.
29 Woods Street,
Tel: (03) 9707 2929
Fitness experts since 1988